- Vertigo is the Fifth episode of the series Army Men: The Series. It is the fifth episode of Season 1.
- Martin Riggs (Seth MacFarlane) is ranking himself up to be in the Riggs Crime Family and then he hangs out at home and then he tells Simon Riggs (Seth MacFarlane) and Bert Riggs (Seth MacFarlane) who knows everything is good and then he goes to check in the house and then they talk at the table to know about it. He goes out in his yard to tell Bob (Seth MacFarlane) that it is clear to know better things and then he tells Bob it's a good time and then he leaves his house to check it out. He talks with Edith Riggs (Alex Borstein) who knows the way about knowing it in a long time and then Amber Brown (Alex Borstein) who talks about things comparing with it and then a group of Riggs Crime Family Members arrive and then Martin kills them and then he has to keep Amber alive. He tells Edith and Amber that it will work the same way that it was usally and then they talk about it and then Tricia and Jennifer Stallone (Alex Borstein) talks about the way it has been when it was before by it usally. He tells her bye. He goes to his car and then drives and then heads to his next location. He drives to a next location far away.
- He tells Nicholas Riggs and Jonah Lees (Seth Green) and Kyle (Seth MacFarlane) gives an answer to Martin's discussion to have the right word be said if it is correct or incorrect. He tells Bartlett (Seth MacFarlane) that you did fine and then he tells him I am so proud of you and then thanks him and says bye. He finds out that a Latino Man named Jamie Russo (Seth Green) that he is a sexual assault victim who is going to give him no answers and then he calls in a group of Latin Gangsters to arrive and then a group of Latin Gangsters use gunforce on Martin Riggs and then Martin Riggs kills a group of Latin Gangsters and then tells Jamie Russo to leave and then Jamie Russo tells him okay then and then he becomes an antagonist and then Martin Riggs has a job on working as a protagonist villian and then he needs to pick his options before he becomes a protagonist hero.
- He thinks about wanting to be a protagonist hero so that the can keep himself occupied and protected. He meets a Ringer named Kurt and Beck (Seth Green) who are professionals and then they find a way to preoccupy Jamie Russo and then Jamie Russo is caught by Beck and then he takes down Jamie Russo and then he tells them thank you and then walks and moves. He meets Raymond (Carlos Alazraqui) and then he tells them let's go to the military factory office and then they work together at the factory office and then he tells him thank you Raymond I observe you more like I did before and then Raymond tells him thank you and then he tells Raymond that I need to keep in touch. He tells Armando (Butch Hartman) that it's right and then gives him an offer. Armando thanks him for the gift and then he tells him your welcome and then he goes outside with Armando. He and Armando hang outside and then they tell him thank you for giving me a gift and says welcome. He tells Armando bye have a nice time with yourself and thank and do alot of prayers for me.
- Armando tells him okay and then he stands outside and talks with a proffesional voice. He tells a bank teller named Missi (Alex Borstien) who knows the way that is correct and right and then tells Jonny, Ike, Yul and Felix (Seth Green) who are good friends and then he and Nicholas Turturro meets them for alot of help and then they thank them once again and then they are welcome for alot of help. He tells Michelle Kwan (Herself) that she did everything right so that it would be better for them to get to know each other and then he and Nicholas tells Michelle Kwan good day's forever and then they thank her and then leave together. He tells Wonder Woman (Suzie Plakson) who is a helper for doing stuff that was right. He meets Robyn (Jennifer Tilly) and Peyton (Patrick Warburton) who are citizens doing alot of work by cleaning up and then they give thanks to him for doing alot of laundry and doing housework. He tells them it's good to give the right or conclusion. He tells a Superman named Superman (Patrick Warburton) who knows how genre works and then they talk about it.
- He goes to meet Batman (Seth MacFarlane) who talks about playing a game and then they play a game together and then they walk around the neighborhood to know the way or to lead the way. He finds out that a irish hoodlum named Fergee (Wally Wingert) and Pat Sajek (Wally Wingert) who are going to know things and then they say yes hooray and then they say good job today. He meets a robber named Robby Wydell (Seth MacFarlane) who is a bank robber and then he wants to kill him and then he kills Robby Wydell and then the bank robbers arrive and then he shoots and kills the bank robbers and then kills Robby Wydell. He tells Jade Riggs (Lacey Chabert) that she has made conclusions to her own answers and assetts and then she gives him the answer that this is right. He tells her that no duplications are made by anything so that it will not break apart and then he tells her this is good and then he tells her gotta go bye so I need to see Mikhail Brown who needs me. She says okay then and then he goes to see Mikhail Brown in a minute so that it is right or correct in opinion. He knocks on Mikhail's door and then Mikhail Brown (Mike Henry) opens the door for him to hold it.
- In Mikhail's house Martin tells Mikhail Brown that the Hitmans are patrolling him and Amber Brown and then Amber Brown shoots and kills one hitman and then Mikhail shoots the second hitman and then Martin Riggs shoots and kills the last 2 hitman members and then he tells Mikhail Brown to sit down and discuss what may or not happen if it does. He tells Florence (Carolyn Lawrence) that I did the right thing for you and then he tells Florence thank you and then Florence leaves and keeps going and then Mikhail beats up Martin Riggs and then Martin Riggs tells Mikhail Brown no thank you then and then he walks away with his own hands. He tells Mikhail Brown bye and then he goes outside and then goes back to his house and then he goes into the garage to tell Nicholas that the day was better alot with you and then he tells him thank you and then he says your welcome. He tells Bert and Simon if this is right or not right it's okay and then they think about being good again and say yes. He tells him if I am nice I'm nice and then he says okay then and then they get the right conclusion.
- Riggs Crime Family 1 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Riggs Crime Family 2 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Riggs Crime Family 3 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Riggs Crime Family 4 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Latin Gangster 1 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Latin Gangster 2 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Latin Gangster 3 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Latin Gangster 4 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Bank Robber 1 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Bank Robber 2 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Bank Robber 3 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Bank Robber 4 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Robby Wydell - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Hitman 1 - Shot and killed by Amber Brown.
- Hitman 2 - Shot and killed by Mikhail Brown.
- Hitman 3 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- Hitman 4 - Killed by Martin Riggs.
- The following is Rated TV-14 for strong language and violence viewer discreation is advised.